Will Blunderfield 《LONG TIME SUN》

非常喜歡Will Blunderfield 的《LONG TIME SUN》這首歌。

其中有一段孩子誦念的口白,經典而美好,文字引述自作家Marianne Williamson經典的文字,將這段翻譯分享給大家,祝願我們彼此,

活出自身的榮光,我們將在光中相遇,在光中圓滿,在光中重生。

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

我們最深的恐懼並非我們不夠好。

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

我們最深的恐懼是我們擁有無可測度的力量

It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

我們恐懼的不是我們的黑暗面,而是我們的光明

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, talented, fabulous?

我們自問,如此優秀傑出、璀璨光明、天賦優異,將會成為什麼樣的人?
Actually, who are you not to be?

事實上,甚麼是你所不能成就的?

Your playing small does not serve the world.

你自認渺小並無法服事這個世界。

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.

韜光養晦也無法讓他人感覺更有安全感

We are all meant to shine, as children do.

我們本就耀眼如光,就像孩童一樣
We were born to make manifest the glory that is within us.

我們生來就是要活出那蘊藏在我們之內的榮光

It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.

這榮光並非只屬於特定少數人,這光在我們每個人之內

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously
give other people permission to do the same.

一旦我們活出自身榮光,我們便在無意間引領他人起而效行
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.

一旦我們從這最深的恐懼中掙脫釋放,自然也會解放其他人一起向光前行"

分類 音音相惜多元靜心

發表迴響

在下方填入你的資料或按右方圖示以社群網站登入:

WordPress.com 標誌

您的留言將使用 WordPress.com 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Facebook照片

您的留言將使用 Facebook 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

連結到 %s

%d 位部落客按了讚:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close